A guide on what to do in Cebu and Bohol
|Lapu Lapu Shrine, Cebu and Chocolate Hills, Bohol|
Here's the details of our 5 day itinerary on our tour to Cebu and Bohol, Philippines which could help you on your plan to visit these two tourist spots in the country.
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport - en route to Cebu via Philippine Airlines.
- Cebu International Airport – arrived in Cebu and fetched by our contacted tour guide including van for Cebu tour.
- Lapu-Lapu Shrine – visited the historic place of Lapu-Lapu who fought for Philippine freedom from Spanish colonization.
- Alegre Guitars Factory – factory and showroom tour on the best makers of guitars in the Philippines.
- Taoist Temple – sight-seeing at the archaic and intricate design of the temple.
- Magellan’s Cross – significant building structure where Magellan’s cross is being kept.
- Sto. Nino Church – one of the oldest churches in the Philippines, which was built in 16th Century.
- Grand Prix Hotel – checked-in in our hotel located on Osmena Boulevard.
- Moal Boal – action and adventure tour in the breathtaking view of falls and mountains.
- Kawasan Falls – sight-seeing and nature trip in the clean river and picturesque falls in Badian, Cebu.
- Tabuan Dried fish market – where the famous Danggit and other dried fish are available for sale.
- Jo’s Chicken Inato – one of the best and the original Jo’s Chicken Inato branch which serves the famous grilled chicken.
- Osmena Avenue- strolled around Osmena Boulevard and had breakfast at Jollibee in Robinson’s Mall.
- Cebu port – en- route to Bohol via Super Ferry boat.
- Bohol port – arrived Bohol and rented a van that brought us to our hotel.
- Bohol Diver’s resort – check-in and relaxed in our hotel and had a swim in the pool until night.
- Tarsier sanctuary – encountered the smallest mammal in the world.
- Forrest Camp – zip lining, nature and animal seeing.
- Chocolate Hills – visited Bohol’s famous 1,776 hills which are their best tourist attraction.
- Loboc River Cruise – experienced dining while at a floating restaurant along the river of Loboc.
- Bilar Man made forest – stopped over at the spectacular 2 kilometer wide man made forest.
- Baclayon Church – visited the oldest church in Bohol and the second oldest church in the Philippines.
- Sikatuna Shrine – historic place where Sikatuna and a Spaniard made a blood compact that signified their friendship.
- Souvenir store – bought tarsier display toys and Peanut Kisses.
- Bohol Diver’s resort hotel – had dinner beside the beach.
- Balicasag Island – watched dolphins swimming beside the boat and snorkelled in the fish sanctuary.
- Tagbilaran Airport – en-route to Manila.